Annual General Meeting 2021
The Annual General Meeting of the St John's College OBA NSW Inc. will be held on Saturday 20th Feb 2021.
Place: Ambi's Restaurant - Pendle Way, Pendle Hill, NSW.
AGM: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dinner: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Minutes of last Annual General Meeting.
2. President's Report
3. Treasurer's Report
4. Constitutional Changes
5. Appointment of Election commissioner
6. Election of office bearers and committee members
7. Any other matters of which notice has been given
7. Vision 2023 update
8. General discussion
The committee has proposed constitutional changes in the following 3 areas which will be discussed at the AGM:
1. Membership definition - This defines the OBA membership eligibility and process
2. Executive committee expansion - Sports secretary and Social secretary are integral part of the OBA and we are proposing to formally include them in the Executive committee
3. Assistant secretary & Assistant treasurer - Proposing to create these two new roles which will help support key positions and enable growth of committee members in key roles.
The attached Constitution document shows the proposed constitutional changes.
Nominations for the following positions to the Management Committee are hereby invited from old boys for the election of office bearers and committee members:
2. Vice President
3. General Secretary
4. Communication Secretary
6. Sports Secretary
7. Social Secretary
8. Assistant Secretary
9. Assistant Treasurer
10. Committee Members (5)
Nominations shall be in writing duly proposed and seconded with the consent of the nominee.
The nominations shall be in the format as in the attached form. Nominations shall be received by the Secretary via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 11.59 pm on Saturday the 12th Feb 2021.
This meeting is important to our association and we kindly invite you to participate. We need new volunteers to stand for the positions in the Management Committee.
The meeting will be followed by a social gathering and dinner for a cost of $25. BYO allowed.
SJC OBA NSW (Sydney) Inc
138 Pendle Way
Pendle Hill NSW 2145
Open and Over 50 (classics) and Over 60 (Vintage) cricket games will be played between St Johns and Royal old boys association Open and Classics - Kareela Reserve, Doonside Vintage - Henley Park, Enfield ...